- SAVE THE DATE
Join us on the 8 June
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Join us on 8 June
Thursday 8 June
9.00 - 17.00
followed by a networking drinks reception until 19.00
The BioIndustry Association (BIA) and Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) are delighted to announce that the seventh joint regulatory conference on Innovation in life sciences in a changing and dynamic environment will take place on Thursday 8 June at the Royal Society of Medicine, One Wimpole Street, London.
After the success of last year's conference we are expecting another packed to capacity event. Save the date in your calendar today.
This annual conference is now established as a key event in the sector to hear the very latest thinking from senior experts and leading speakers from the MHRA, the life science industry, the Office for Life Sciences, NHS England, the National Institute for Health and Care excellence (NICE), research charities and patient organisations. Plus it's ideal to network and contribute to the discussions.
The conference provides a great opportunity to discuss some hot topics and important developments of interest to the sector:
- Implications of the EU Referendum outcome: Practicalities, challenges and opportunities
- Accelerated Access Review recommendations and the Life Sciences Industrial Strategy
- Personalised medicines and companion diagnostics in an evolving regulatory framework
- Enhanced support for the development of promising new medicines: PRIME one year on
Who should attend? This leading sector conference is aimed at professionals from:
- Life sciences industry
- Regulatory agencies
- Academic institutions
- Medical research charities
- NHS organisations
- Contract research organisations
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturers
- Service provider